The correct use of the alloy saw blades
Basic requirements for alloy saw blades
1. Select the appropriate saw blade according to the design requirements of the equipment.
2. The equipment should be equipped with safety protection devices, such as: shield, power off braking, overload protection.
3. Have professional operators to install and use, and wear labor clothing, wearing protective mirrors, ear covers and so on.
4. Operators can not wear gloves, long hair should be placed in the work cap, and pay attention to the tie and cuffs, in case of danger.
5. Keep away from fire and humid environment.
Requirements for installation of alloy saw blades
1, the equipment condition is good, the spindle has no deformation, no diameter jump, the installation is fixed firmly, no vibration and so on.
2. Check whether the saw blade is damaged, the tooth type is intact, the sawing board is smooth and smooth, and there are no other abnormal phenomena to ensure the safety of use.
3. When assembling, make sure the direction of the saw blade is consistent with the rotation direction of the equipment spindle.
4, saw blade installation to maintain the axis, chuck and flange of the clean, flange diameter and saw blade diameter to ensure that the flange and saw blade tightly integrated, installed positioning pin, tighten the nut. Flange size should be appropriate, outside diameter should not be less than 1/3 of the diameter of the saw blade.
5, before the equipment to start, to ensure the safety of the case, there is a single operation equipment, the point of idling, check equipment steering is correct, there is no vibration, saw piece installed after the first idling for several minutes, no skidding, swinging or after the normal work.
Requirements for the use of alloy saw blades
1, work, the workpiece should ensure that fixed, profile positioning in line with the direction of eating knives, in order to avoid abnormal cut, do not exert side pressure or curve cutting, into the knife to smooth, to avoid blade impact contact workpiece, resulting in saw blade damage, or workpiece flying out, accident.
2, when the work, found the sound and vibration abnormalities, cutting surface roughness, or the production of odor, must immediately terminate the operation, timely inspection, to eliminate the failure to avoid accidents.
3, in the beginning of cutting and stop cutting, do not enter the knife too fast, to avoid causing broken and damage.
4, if the cutting aluminum alloy or other metals, to use a special cooling lubricant to prevent the blade overheating, resulting in paste teeth, and other damage, affecting the cutting quality.
5, equipment chip slot and slag suction device to ensure smooth, in order to prevent the accumulation of slag into blocks, affecting production and safety.
6, dry-cut, please do not long time continuous cutting, so as not to affect the life of the saw blade and cutting effect, wet slice cutting, should add water cut, beware of leakage.
Alloy saw blade Maintenance
1. If the blade is not immediately used, it should be flat or use the hole to hang it up, flat on the saw blade can not be stacked on other items or feet, and to pay attention to moisture-proof, rust-proof.
2. When the saw blade is no longer sharp, cutting surface roughness, it must be repaired in time. Grinding can not change the original angle, and damage the dynamic balance.
3. The inner diameter of the saw blade is corrected and the locating hole is processed, which must be carried out by the factory. If the poor processing, will affect the use of products, and may occur dangerous, reaming in principle can not exceed the original aperture 20mm, so as not to affect the balance of stress.