Carbide Alloy Saw Blade Is The Most Commonly Used Cutting Tool For Woodworking
Carbide alloy saw blade is the most commonly used cutting tool for woodworking. The quality of carbide alloy saw blades is closely related to the quality of processed products. Correct and rational selection of carbide alloy saw blade for improving product quality, shorten the processing cycle, reduce processing costs is of great significance.
Carbide alloy saw blade contains the type of alloy head, the material of the matrix, diameter, number of teeth, thickness, tooth, angle, aperture and other parameters, these parameters determine the processing capacity of the blade and cutting performance. Select the blade according to the type of sawing material, thickness, sawing speed, the direction of cutting, feeding speed, saw the width of the need to correctly select the blade.
1. 65Mn spring steel elasticity and plasticity, material economy, heat treatment hardenability is good, its low temperature, easy to deformation can be used for cutting requirements of the blade is not high.
2. alloy saw blade Carbon tool steel with high thermal conductivity of carbon, but by 200 ℃ -250 ℃ temperature when the hardness and wear resistance decreased dramatically, heat treatment deformation, poor hardenability, tempering time is easy to crack. For the manufacture of economic materials such as T8A tool, T10A, T12A and so on.
3. Alloy tool steel and carbon tool steel compared to heat resistance, good wear resistance, good handling performance, heat distortion temperature of 300 ℃ -400 ℃ suitable for the manufacture of high-grade alloy circular alloy saw blade.
4. High-speed tool steel has good hardenability, alloy saw blade hardness and rigidity, heat deformation is less, is a high-strength steel, thermoplastic stability suitable for manufacturing high-grade ultra-thin blade
(A) the basic requirements:
1. Select the appropriate alloy saw blade according to the design requirements of the equipment.
2. The equipment should be equipped with safety protection devices, such as: protective cover, power brake, overload protection.
3. Have professional operators to install and use, and wear labor clothing, wearing protective glasses, earmuffs and so on.
4. Operators can not bring gloves, long hair should be placed in the work cap, and pay attention to the tie and cuffs to prevent danger.
5. Keep away from fire and humid environments.
(B) the installation requirements:
1, the equipment in good condition, no deformation of the spindle, no diameter jump, fixed installation, no vibration.
2, check the alloy saw blade for damage, tooth is complete, whether the smoothness of the alloy saw blade, and whether there are other abnormalities to ensure the use of safety.
3, when assembling, determine the direction of the alloy saw blade arrows and the direction of rotation of the equipment spindle.